Sunday, February 28, 2016

March into Some Meal Prep!


This is not your boring meal prep.  For those of you interested in freezer meals, you know how you see someone made 10 meals in 3 hours and you're like "Sweet!" and then find out it was 3 bags of taco meat and 2 other boring things made into multiple bags?  Ugh.

No, no, no.  None of that here.  We are talking real meals.  17 different meals (only 2 repeats). And it's not gonna take you three hours, I'm not gonna lie.  But it is gonna be delicious.
Filling up the table
That's a whole lotta goodness!














I have also read a lot of people complaining that they don't want to spend a day prepping and I just can't figure that out.  A day worth of prepping to have a month's worth of meals done?  That's totally worth it to me.  But then again, I enjoy it so much more now that I have company!  Yesterday is the longest I have ever had a session go and even though we didn't finish until 4, no one noticed the time.  It's like having girl time but accomplishing something at the same time.  So it's like having guilt free girl time.  It rocks.


Those are too tired looking chicks there.  

I am even more excited about this month's menu than last month.  It is my "cleanest" month ever, with almost all new recipes and I can hardly decide what to try first.  It takes me waaay longer to plan the meals than actually put them together (if that makes you feel any better). This month's meals are fantastic!  I hope you enjoy these fresh spring meals!  Consider meal prep to make your life easier, healthier and more delicious during the week! If you don't have the constitution to make 19 meals on a weekend (and who does?), sign up for a session (if you're local!).  Or try just making a few on your own.  You will always want to do it!




I have to go figure out what we are eating first!!  Enjoy~
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!