Monday, February 15, 2016

The Fix #2

I feel like I have anxiously awaited my second Stitch Fix box since the first one was mailed back.
Well on Thursday, the wait was over!

I couldn't wait to see what was inside!
I know most of you are lamenting that I returned the coat, but for me, I really regret returning the jeans I got last time.
 
So when I saw the denim in this pile, I got really excited!
I got a great note from my stylist, who clearly read my note and had checked out my Pinterest board.

So, let's take a look at what I got this time!

Item #1 - Lysse Whitley Suede Legging - $98
These felt amazing.  They were a little less amazing when I realized they were $98.  Still, I was excited to try them on and had already started justifying... "If I keep the whole box and got a 25% discount...."
Now these are the only pictures you will see of these pants because I couldn't get them on my body.  I felt like God was trying to help me make good decision making here (we ARE trying to pay off our debt AND go to Disney this year).  Maybe it's best they didn't fit.
Verdict:  Returned

Item #2:  THML Dewberry Crew Neck Blouse
I seriously loved this blouse when I saw it in my box.  But when I tried it on, I just didn't love it.  I love the colors.  I don't know if it is because the cream color was at the top (aka near my face) or what, but I just didn't care for how it looked on me.  And the one thing I know is that I am not buying any clothes in 2016 unless I LOVE it.  Bummer.

Verdict: Returned

Item #3:  Mavi Elin Button Down Top - $68
I had requested a gingham shirt and my stylist said she couldn't send me one at this time but sent me this plaid shirt instead.  This is another one that the only picture you will see is me holding it up.  Any of you remember the old Incredible Hulk TV show with Bill Bixby as Bruce Banner?  Well, I kind of felt like him in this shirt.  The sleeves were so tight, I couldn't even move my arms to button the shirt. Bummer.  Again.
Verdict:  Returned

Item #4:  Collective Concepts Korie Tie Neck Blouse - $68
This is a fun blouse and I love the coral color!

Verdict:  Kept

Item #5:  Kut From the Kloth Denim Jacket - $78
So the denim I saw was not another pair of jeans.  Saddy face.  This jean jacket was cute but I already have a jean jacket.  And while it is dark and this is light, I am not at the point in my wardrobe where I can have 2 denim jackets.


Verdict:  Returned

For those of you who want to know more about how this process works, see my January 19th post (Stitch Fix Post 1).  Several have asked me about the returning process, which is so super easy.  Log onto your Stitch Fix account and they are ready for you!


They will have each item listed and ask you to rate in several ways, as well as put comments about why you returned it.

If you select return, it removes the price.

At the end, it asks you to rate your fix overall.

Hit submit, throw your returns in the provided bag and put it in the mail! It's that easy!

Like last time, just one item kept.  Boo.  But yet, I can't wait for my next fix! I feel like this might take a few times before you get in a groove.

Again, if any of you would like to try it, if you keep anything, it costs you nothing other than the clothes you buy.  Otherwise, it is a $20 stylist fee.  There is no shipping and the process for signing up and returning things is super easy. If you would like to try it, please use my referral code.  My pitiful clothes budget and I would certainly appreciate it!

Do you think they will think I am psycho if I ask for the jeans back?

Saving my pennies for my next fix!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!